Itanagar: Another fresh case of COVID-19 was reported on Thursday from Namsai district of Arunachal Pradesh, taking the total number of reported cases from the state to 43. The new COVID-19 positive patient is a Tamil Nadu returnee.
The state now has 42 active cases, which include 28 from Changlang, 7 from Capital complex, two from Namsai and one each from Lohit, Pakke Kessang, Upper Siang, Tawang and West Siang.
A 31-year-old man from Lohit district, who was the first COVID-19 positive case from the state is the only one who has recovered so far.
All the active patients are asymptomatic and are in COVID care centre. The patient who were tested positive on Thursday are from quarantine facilities.
Also Read: COVID-19: When will a vaccine for be ready?
- Relief package for telecom sector to aid NE connectivity too: Vaishnaw
- Centre working to transform Northeast into growth hub: Shekhawat
- Assam Police introduces helpline for Arunachal travellers, vehicles
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time