Itanagar: Two more cases of COVID-19 have been reported from Arunachal Pradesh on Tuesday. Chief minister Pema Khandu updated this on twitter. Both persons are asymptomatic and have been shifted from a quarantine facility centre to a COVID-19 care facility. The state has 21 positive cases.
Arunachal Pradesh reported 15 more COVID-19 cases on Monday. This was the highest number of cases reported in a day. With one recovery, the total number of active cases in the state is now 21, and all of them are said to be asymptomatic. All the patients have been transferred to the COVID care centre.
- Covid surge in West Bengal: 24 containment zones created
- Nagaland: Hope and apprehension as primary schools reopen slowly
- Nagaland women commission chief’s ‘Good Patriarchy’ jab sparks outrage
- BJP should apologise to people of Assam: Cong on EC warning to Sarma
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 27
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 27