Itanagar: 5 new COVID-19 cases have been detected in Arunachal Pradesh on Tuesday. Four cases were reported from Banderdewa quarantine facility and one ITBP Jawan’s wife has tested positive for COVID-19 from Lohit district.
There were rumors about a patient being untracable, however, later SP capital complex, Tumme Amo clarified that no such information has been received.
When contacted DMO capital complex, Dr M Perme, he said that all the four COVID-19 positive patient from Banderdewa quarantine facility will be shifted to the COVID care centre.
Arunachal Pradesh reported 17 more COVID-19 cases on Monday. This was the highest number of cases reported in a day. With one recovery, the total number of active cases in the state is now 26, and all of them are said to be asymptomatic. All the patients have been transferred to the COVID care centre.
- BJP workers attacking Raijor Dal workers: Akhil Gogoi
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel
- Vaccination drive a success because of you all: Arunachal CM to healthcare workers
- Sheriff: Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on movie set, killing woman