Itanagar: In news that has come as a huge relief to Arunachal Pradesh, all 61 primary and secondary contacts of the recent first positive case have tested negative, The Chief Minister of the state, Pema Khandu took to twitter to announce this late Thursday night.
Arunachal has reported 3 COVID-19 cases so far, with one recovering and two active cases. The state has gone in for active testing of primary and secondary contacts of the people who have tested positive. Strict quarantine is also being done for all those people who are arriving from outside the state. Active contact tracing is also being done in all the active cases.
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in Mumbai jail
- Insurance scheme for health workers fighting COVID-19 extended
- India sees over 18K new COVID-19 cases, 160 deaths
- Humbling experience: Salma Hayek on playing superhero in her 50s
- Right to seek default’ bail indefeasible part of right to personal liberty: HC
- CoWIN can be customised, scaled up for health interventions: MEA official